- We accept returns and refunds if you think product is not as described. Our refund policy lasts for 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since the product was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a return/refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require the email receipt or any other proof of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that - has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Refunds (if applicable)
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.